Monday, October 11, 2010

Opening of the " Rashtrapita Mahatma Gandhi Library " at Poonam Sagar Complex on 1st Nov 2010.

I am equally excited to announce the opening of the " Rashtrapita Mahatma Gandhi library " in Mira bhayander on 1st Nov 2010 to people & students in particular to have access to latest trends & happening in the world.

Down the line within few years i have ambition to turn this in E –Library wherein with a click of button students & especially the Post graduate students gains access to all the latest Information.

3 comments:

  1. Dear sir,
    this library will be very helpful to the youth.thank you soo much.i m very much glad that the youth in mira bhayander is seeing their future in you.your vision for this city and the youth is really praise worthy.I Rakesh Rajpurohit being vice president of mira bhy dist. youth congress will put all my efforts to bring more and more youth to our party ,and under yourleadership and your blessing this will be a very easy task.
    thank you

    Rakesh Rajpurohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful acheivements! You have sieved & moulded Mira Road as you dreamed. I am proud to have a leader like you as a part of our town. I hope & wish to see you back as our leader again elected. Thank you for all your efforts & ceaseless follow-up for making Mira Road a better place to live in. All we now need to work is to clear the garbage issue from Mira road permanently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir Congratulations, for achievements after achievements. I am Irfan Noorani and I come from very modest beginnings as well. I have taken up a project to understand how people overcome challenges in life. I would like to hear from a Phenomenal Achiever and a Great Contributor to the Society how you overcame three major challenges in Life. Apologies to use this forum as I had no other known means to contact you. My Email Id is - irfan5in@rediffmail.com pls let me know how can I see you to listen to you.
    Irfan Noorani
    Mira Road.

    ReplyDelete